Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!)

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1993 08:01:18 GMT
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@wakinyan.uchicago.edu (News System)

In article <9301082151.aa06798@ingate.microsoft.COM> lorenmo@microsoft.COM writes:

>I'm another one of them dedicated KT fans. I am also big on Jane Siberry,
>Peter Gabriel, Tori Amos, Laurie Anderson, as well as Tear Garden, Legendary
>Pink Dots.
>
>I have a question about Kate. Does anybody know the exact day/time of her
>birth? I'd also like to know where. In light of the astrological version
                                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>of the KT symbol, I am very curious about her Natal chart. From the data
>in the FAQ, I can surmize that she's a Leo (hence, Lionhart, I suppose).
>But, I would like to know as much as possible about her.

    Do you mean the _This Woman's Work_ symbol? We usually think of that
as the KT/Fem symbol. It seems more likely that the circle and cross is
intended to represent "female" rather than specifically "Venus".

    The time of birth is not noted on her birth certificate. Please note
that I mention this purely in the interest of showing off. I believe
astrology is a load of dingo's kidneys.

>thanks so much,
>daemien

                                     Chris Williams