Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 93 12:43:22 GMT
To: rec-music-gaffa@uknet.ac.uk

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: s.telford@ed.ac.uk (Scott Telford)
Subject: Re: THe Video Story
Sender: cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk (UseNet News Admin)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1993 12:43:18 GMT

In article <9301052303.AA28253@fraser.sfu.ca>, fmcquarr@sfu.ca writes:

> 1) WHo is the male dancer in "Running Up THat Hill"? And what else has
> he done?

Umm, Michael somebody.

> 2) Who is Keef, who directed the first few videos (Wuthering Heights, etc.)?
> What else has *he* done? Is it true that he is Keith Richards? (no, that one
> I know the answer to - just joking)

Keith Macmillan, now the executive producer of the ITV Chart Show, the
only half-decent pop/rock show on terrestrial TV here.

> 3) At the start of "Man with the CHild in HIs eyes", when Kate B. is lying
> on the floor with her hair fanned out and the light coming from below,
> there are voices whispering "He's here, he's here, he's here". These
> voices aren't in the "man" video on The Single File, nor on the record.
> Was a version of the record released with this addition? Or was this
> just for the video?

I was under the impression this was the usual single mix...

--
Scott Telford, Service Division,          / "Can I assume you're pissed out of
Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,      /  your head on 'Big Sky', on the new