Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Greg Clow <ecurrent@zooid.guild.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1993 14:44:27 -0500
To: uunet!rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: Greg Clow <ecurrent@zooid.guild.org>
Subject: Re: Happy found!
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1993 18:01:00 GMT
Sender: Greg Clow <ecurrent@zooid.guild.org>

vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes) writes:

>Most record store that carry Happy just
>tend to get Warpaint. If they do have others, I'd be interested in
>knowing which ones.

Well, on our recent honeymoon to New York City and San Francisco, my wife
and I were on a quest to find as many Happy CD's as possible, since we
both fell in love with the 5 songs of her's that a friend had put on a
mixed tape for me.  In NYC, the Tower Records in the Village had a section
for her stuff (I think it was in the "H" section, tho'), but it was empty.
The uptown Tower, however, had two copies of "Rhodes II" and a copy of
"Ecto".  No "Warpaint".  We got the two that were there, and both are
wonderful.  I'll be writing to Aural Gratification soon to order her other
three discs.

And speaking of writing... has anyone else out there written to Happy
through A.G.?  Does she reply to "fan" mail?  I'm just curious, since the
only other person that I've sent "fan" mail to is Edward Ka-Spel of the
Legendary Pink Dots, and he replied to all the mail I sent.

Greg

--- WinQwk 2.0 a#0