Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Clive Backham <mcdd1!clive@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 93 11:48:23 GMT

Happy New Year to all R.M.G'ers

Just a quick note to say that this year's Comic Strip Christmas Special
in the UK included a song by Kate that I've not heard of before. It was
called "Home For Christmas", and featured just Kate's vocal and acoustic
guitar. Quite a simple song but rather poignent(sp?). It wouldn't surprise
me if Kate didn't write it.
Is this really a new song, or an old one I've never heard about?

And now for the bad news. My video recorder was out of action over
Christmas (Sod's Law strikes again), so I didn't get a recording.

- Clive   (clive@mcdd1.uucp)