Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Practice Makes Perfect (Piano Demos No. 1) CD for sale

From: thedens@fangio.cipl.uiowa.edu (Dan Thedens)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1993 05:49:09 GMT
Subject: Practice Makes Perfect (Piano Demos No. 1) CD for sale
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@nexus.uiowa.edu (News)

I have a copy of a CD called "Practice Makes Perfect:
Piano Demos No. 1" that I'd like to sell.  This is a set
of (bootleg quality) demos of TKI/Lionheart songs and many
others.  I'm sure there are others on the group who can
better describe the origin of these recordings (most sound
like they've been dubbed from records).  $15 plus postage
will take it.

The CD runs 72:07 and has the following tracks :

 1. Kashka From Baghdad       14. So Soft
 2. Coming Up                 15. I Don't See Why I Shouldn't
 3. Oh, To Be In Love         16. The Kick Inside
 4. Playing Canasta           17. Hammer Horror
 5. Snow                      18. A Rose Growing Old
 6. Ferry Me Over             19. Keep Me Waiting
 7. Lionhearts                20. Davy
 8. Violin                    21. Disbelieving Angel
 9. Craft of Love             22. Don't Push Your Foot On The Heartbreak
10. Queen Eddie               23. Kite
11. In My Garden              24. L'Amour Looks Something Like You
12. Frightened Eyes           25. Strange Phenomena
13. Never The Less            26. Really Gets Me Going

Inquiries may be directed by e-mail to "thedens@fangio.cipl.uiowa.edu"

Dan Thedens
thedens@fangio.cipl.uiowa.edu