Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

THe Video Story

From: fmcquarr@sfu.ca
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 93 15:03:02 PST
Subject: THe Video Story
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Happy happy joy joy, I got a used copy  of "The Whole Story" video yesterday.
Had to drive back from Bellingham WA (to Vancouver) in horrifically icy
conditions - is it against the law to plow or salt highways in Washington
State? - but survived nevertheless. Now I have a few questions that I hope
someone here can answer.

1) WHo is the male dancer in "Running Up THat Hill"? And what else has
he done?
2) Who is Keef, who directed the first few videos (Wuthering Heights, etc.)?
What else has *he* done? Is it true that he is Keith Richards? (no, that one
I know the answer to - just joking)
3) At the start of "Man with the CHild in HIs eyes", when Kate B. is lying
on the floor with her hair fanned out and the light coming from below,
there are voices whispering "He's here, he's here, he's here". These
voices aren't in the "man" video on The Single File, nor on the record.
Was a version of the record released with this addition? Or was this
just for the video?

Awaiting any answers,
FIona
fmcquarr@sfu.ca