Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Stange Phenomena?

From: feygin@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Alexander Feygin)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1993 22:26:02 GMT
Subject: Re: Stange Phenomena?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: feygin@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (I)

andrewh@rosemount.com (Andrew Holtum) writes:
} That same evening after I returned home I was sitting, watching TV when an
} ad for an upcoming film (or TV program?) came on that caught my attention.
} I'm not really sure _what_ it was for because I was so stunned when the
} word LIONHEART flashed across the screen in bold letters!  I don't remember
} a thing about the commercial except the name LIONHEART.  I hope I see it
} again so I can confirm it and my sanity.

probably an add for the Jean-Claude Van Damme movie that was on NBC
a couple of days ago when the other two networks were showing movies
about Amy Fisher...

anyway did anyone catch the Peter Gabriel interview on E!?

--
  Alexander Feygin      "This species has amused itself to death"
 a-feygin@uiuc.edu                -- Roger Waters

The opinions expressed above are those of the author and not CCSO