Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Howard Silby <howard@kea.grace.cri.nz>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 93 12:04:56 +1300
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: howard@grace.cri.nz (Howard Silby)
Subject: Box Set (and Films)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 93 23:04:50 GMT

I'm keen to get hold of the "This Woman's Work" box-set.
I've heard it has all Kate's albums plus 2 extra CD's.
I would just like someone to confirm for me just exactly
what it contains in as much detail as time allows.

Also are there any articles (in the ftp site maybe?) on
the various film influences in Kate's videos. Thanks to
whoever wrote that bit about The Fisher King and The 39
steps!!

              Greetings from Nuclear free New Zealand
              Howard (aka howard@am.dsir.govt.nz)