Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@yuma.ACNS.ColoState.EDU (News Account)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1992 18:10:17 GMT
To: rec-music-gaffa@ncar.ucar.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: richichi@lamar.ColoState.EDU (Mike Richichi)
Subject: Sarah McLachlan Live EP questions
Sender: news@yuma.ACNS.ColoState.EDU (News Account)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1992 18:10:16 GMT

I got the "Live EP" from my friendly local record store about a week
ago.

In fact, I got the "Limited Edition," as marked on the shrinkwrap and
printed on the disc itself.

My question is:  Are all the Live EP copies labeled "Limited Edition?"
If not, what's so special about my copy to make it limited?  I guess it
might be the CD booklet, which is more of a mini tour program.  Are
there extra tracks?  Is it a limited number of copies?  Will this be
worth something (I paid $15 for it)?

Also, although I like it a lot, I was hoping for more of her less mellow
songs to be on it.  Is there any way to get more live tracks from here
recent tour, especially "Steaming" (the version she played in Boulder
was really good), "Into The Fire,".  I'd really like a bootleg of
one of her recent dates, of good quality.  Barring that, any live tracks
from the recent tour (I know a live version of "Steaming" is available,
but it's from the "Touch" tour), on CD single or otherwise would be
greatly appreciated.

Mike Richichi, Dept. of Physics, Colorado State Univ.
richichi@lamar.colostate.edu  richichi@wboson.physics.colostate.edu
richichi@gluon.physics.colostate.edu (NeXTMail capable)
"Eigenvalues, not family values"  --S. Ball