Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: All that music stuff.

From: rjc@cogsci.edinburgh.ac.UK
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 92 16:59:02 GMT
Subject: Re: All that music stuff.
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

In article , andrew david simchik (ads) writes:

ads> Sorry...I was treading on uncertain ground as I am not as intimately
ads> familiar with Frankie as I am with many of the others.

Boy were you on the right continent :-).

Everyone, and I mean grandmothers, MPs, hermits living in caves in the
northern isles, _everyone_ over here (a) can hum all the parts to
Relax and (b) will kill anyone who attempts to commit such a crime.
There has never been such a hyped band, Madonna is shy and retiring by
comparison.

ads> I was probably listening to other music...I'm 18, you know...I
ads> don't know when they were popular

Tainted Love was 1982/3 if I count right.

--
rjc@cogsci.ed.ac.uk				_O_