Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Gay/straight issue?

From: Richard Caley <rjc@cogsci.edinburgh.ac.UK>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 92 16:44:11 GMT
Subject: Re: Gay/straight issue?
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

In article , andrew david simchik (ads) writes:

ads> I'm bi myself, and I think it's just because we have good
ads> taste.... ;)

rjc> What a straight line...

ads> Excuse me?  Was that intended as an insult?  That's how it was taken...

Then you have amazing powers of reinterpretation. Far beyond mine
certainly since I can't find anything in it beyond the obvious, and
intended, slightly smutty inuendo. I suspect you found what you were
looking for.

Obl. music&sexuality:	I like the song on 99.9F about the cross
	dresser (or maybe transexual, I hav't worked it out). The
	title escapes me, `As Girls Go'?.

--
rjc@cogsci.ed.ac.uk			_O_