Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Gay/straight issue?

From: scasterg@waltham.columbus.oh.us (Stuart Castergine)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 92 00:51:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Gay/straight issue?
To: gaffa@cis.ohio-state.edu

> >ads> I'm bi myself, and I think it's just because we have good
> >ads> taste.... ;)
>
> >What a straight line...
>
> >--
> >rjc@cogsci.ed.ac.uk				_O_
> >						 |<
>
> Excuse me?  Was that intended as an insult?  That's how it was taken...

Oh, lighten up, Andrew. And get a thicker skin. If that was an insult,
it is the most obscure thing I've ever seen. You have to *want* totake
it as an insult.

For somebody who complained that this thread was "mighty offensive" you
seem to be doing a wonderful job of following it and responding to
every related post.

If you just drop it, it will go away.

Frankly, I found your sarcastic post to the original straight poster
(response above, but original text deleted), to be "mighty offensive."
I don't think you would be too happy if your statement of sexual
preference (which you have repeated at the slightest provocation -- I,
along with the rest of love-hounds, shall never, ever be unaware of the
fact that Andrew David Simchik is bi) was treated with such derision.

---
scasterg@waltham.columbus.oh.us -- Stuart M. Castergine        ---
                I  still dream of Orgonon.                      |/
                                                                |\