Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sound quality / Peter Gabriel's "Us"

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (andrew david simchik)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 92 02:43:28 GMT
Subject: Re: Sound quality / Peter Gabriel's "Us"
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

I didn't print the entire article, but Mr. Ludwig's post mentioned that
Peter Gabriel was "a d*mn good singer"...

We won't mention technical aspects, but aesthetically he doesn't have the
most beautiful of voices, does he?  I love his stuff, as I love Robyn
Hitchcock's, but oft have I wished they had more dulcet pipes.  Peter's
songs are gorgeous, and as correctly as he sings, I wish someone with a more
pleasant timbre were singing them.

Drewcifer
** Andrew David Simchik, registered Scorpio ************* SCHNOPIA! *******