Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Utah Saints

From: Jackie Zucconi <lionhart@netlink.cts.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 92 18:05:53 PST
Subject: Re: Utah Saints
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

jondr@sco.COM (Desi The Three-Armed Wonder Comic) writes:

> I am not mailrus!gatech!eecom!wung@uunet.uu.net.  I didn't say:
> >I vaguely remember people talking about this group as they relate to Kate
> >and I recently heard them on the local alternative station.  Any info on
> >them would be appreciated.
>
> two guys from leeds.  they make poppish techno.  it's not very good.  they
> will be two hit wonders and then vanish off the face of the earth.
>
> i saw the video for "something good" on MTV the other day.  it was something
> mediocre.
>
> (on the other hand, last rave i was at, my friend and i kept singing the
> "ooooohhhI.." bit from "ooh I just know that..." back and forth at each
> other.  i don't know why.)
>
> --
> Jon Drukman (God's personal DJ)                 uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.c
> Why kill time when you can kill yourself?

Perhaps it had something to do with being at a Rave...it tends to make
people do things they normally don't do......but then I always sing the
ooh I part no matter what...I get strange stares from the family when I
come out of the bathroom in the morning...just me silliness.
                     Kateness,
                           Lionheart

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)