Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sex (not Madonna)

From: rhogan@chaph.usc.edu (Ronald Hogan)
Date: 11 Nov 1992 01:55:11 -0800
Subject: Re: Sex (not Madonna)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: rhogan@usc.edu

Kimberly Stauffer hath written (and I quote):
>Fiona McQuarrie writes
>>Re the sexual preference of Kate's fans:
>
>>Now don't you just wonder what she meant by "Your son's coming out?
>
>Well I am not sure what the Kate herself intended here but I feel
>intuitively that it wasn't ment literaly as your son's comming
>out - giving birth or comming out as when a homosexual  "comes
>out".  But who knows.

I'm not sure about this-- ok, I'm kicking myself in the head for having bought
Peter Reich's _A_Book_of_Dreams_ two years ago and still not having read it--
but didn't he "come out" at some point in his life?

As for the Innocence Mission thread that's been going on lately, as a
related topic, I recommend the Katydids two compact discs, especially
the first one.

Ron Hogan
rhogan@usc.edu