Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sex (not Madonna)

From: Kimberly Stauffer AMSTE-LGS 4900 <kstauff@APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 92 14:30:25 EST
Subject: Sex (not Madonna)
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Fiona McQuarrie writes
>Re the sexual preference of Kate's fans:

>Now don't you just wonder what she meant by "Your son's coming
>out
"?

I have always wondered this.  Iremember when I first heard the
song I went to the lyrics to see what she was really saying.
Could son's be a typo as was Organon?
Well I am not sure what the Kate herself intended here but I feel
intuitively that it wasn't ment literaly as your son's comming
out - giving birth or comming out as when a homosexual  "comes
out".  But who knows.