Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A STRAIGHT KaTefan

From: Harry Foster <foster@convex.COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1992 22:10:21 GMT
Subject: Re: A STRAIGHT KaTefan
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news access account <usenet@neptune.convex.COM>

In article <1992Nov3.180821.23374@jupiter.sun.csd.unb.ca> awalsh@mta.ca writes:
>As the sub says, I am a Straight-as-an-arrow KaTefan. I just
>felt the need to say that. I don't want people assuming I'm gay
>because I like KaTe. Sheesh, that's HARDLY a criteria. So, come
>out of the closet, StaighTKaTefans, and tell the heterosexual
>world it's OK to like The Goddess.

	Well thanks for sharing that with us Andrew.  But hopefully,
	when you grow up and overcome your sexual identity
	insecurities, you'll learn not to give a damn what other people
	think!

	hugs
--
Harry Foster                                        foster@convex.com

	Don't get screwed by the politically erect.  Get out and vote.