Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A STRAIGHT KaTefan

From: awalsh@mta.ca (Andrew Walsh)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1992 18:08:21 GMT
Subject: A STRAIGHT KaTefan
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@jupiter.Sun.CSD.unb.ca

As the sub says, I am a Straight-as-an-arrow KaTefan. I just
felt the need to say that. I don't want people assuming I'm gay

because I like KaTe. Sheesh, that's HARDLY a criteria. So, come
out of the closet, StaighTKaTefans, and tell the heterosexual
world it's OK to like The Goddess.

  I "I was young and foolish then, I feel old and foolish now."I
  I                - TMBG, "Lucky Ball & Chain"                I
  I                  "Get three coffins ready."                I
  I          - Clint Eastwood, "A Fistful Of Dollars"          I
  I Andrew Walsh/Batman/The Phantom/Nightshade | awalsh@mta.ca I
  I <<<<<<<It's all the same, yet completely different.>>>>>>> I