Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW Deleted???

From: Jackie Zucconi <lionhart@netlink.cts.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 92 21:25:54 PDT
Subject: TWW Deleted???
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

finley@lambda.uleth.ca (Kent Finley) writes:

> Hi again.
>
> I had placed a special order for TWW with a local record store last
> November, and after *I* repeatedly pestered the people every two months
> or so (having been assured it would be only weeks), *they* finally
> call late this *AUGUST* to tell me it's been deleted!!!
>
> Could anyone enlighten me as to whether this is true?  Maybe they're
> talking about the Canadian edition only, but if they're right, it looks
> like I'll never get hold of one.  (Unless someone knows where I can
> get it thru the mail.)
>
> AAARGHHHH!!!!!
>
> --
> Kent Finley            | "I want to be a lawyer, I want to be a scholar,
> P.O.Box 2081           |  but I really can't be bothered,
> Lethbridge, Alberta    |  Ooh just gimme it quick, gimme it,
> CANADA      T1J 4K6    |  gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme."
> finley@lambda.uleth.ca |                  --Kate Bush, "Sat in Your Lap"

OH! Darn, I can't remember our 1-800 number off hand but give me a couple
of days and I can post you the info for I know that Off the Record here
in San Diego does have a copy and they do mail orders! Last I saw it was
stickered at $199.00 American dollars. It's a Japenese issue I believe
which means you get liner notes if you can read Japanese. I wish you
luck..
                      Kateness,
                           Lionheart

--