Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

new sundays

From: Saurav Misra <saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 92 10:14:46 -0500
Subject: new sundays
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

More non-Kate traffic clogging up Gaffa, wot? Fliegende Hollanders and
others who don't like it can take a flying leap....
anyways, I just got the new Sundays ("Blind") yesterday, and I love
it! Any reactions from the savants o'Gaffa? Also, if someone could
post some description of Bel Canto (esp. the latest one) I would appreciate
it. Finally, Sundays fans should also check oiut the latest from
Shelleyan Orphan - similar yet different! (I don't know what that means...)
saurav misra                                          "Sitting here like wet
(saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu)                          ashes with X's in my
                                                       eyes & drawing flies"
                                                        -Soundgarden