Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

VCR ALERT

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 92 23:39:09 -0400
Subject: VCR ALERT
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET, ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu

Tuesday, October 6, the guest on Whoopi Goldberg's show will be
Annie Lennox.  I've no idea if she'll perform a song; as I recall,
Jimmy Buffett sang one song, Elton John just sort of futzed on the
piano a bit but mostly talked.

"Whoopi" is syndicated, so I can't tell you what time and on what station.
(here in Washington, DC, the show is on channel 20 (WDCA) at 11:00pm)

Jeff

|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "Show what you are / Be strong, be true  |
|                                |  Time for you to / Be who you are."      |
|jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu            |                         --Happy Rhodes |