Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Michelle Shocked Touring

From: Jackie Zucconi <lionhart@netlink.cts.COM>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 92 22:18:24 PDT
Subject: Michelle Shocked Touring
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

 I haven't heard of Uncle Tupelo before Shocked's album Arkansas Traveler
BUT Taj Mahal is one of the all-time greates of Blues guitar with some
folk/jazz thrown in. The only thing I've ever heard Taj Mahal do badly
was a reggae song, hey you can't be GREAT at everything. If anyone hear's
about Michelle Shocked coming to San Diego let me know, I'' be the second
person inline for tickets (My co-worker Eric would be the first.)
                     Lionheart

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
UUCP:   ...!ryptyde!netlink!lionhart