Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Garage Bashing

From: lazlo%triton.unm.edu@lynx.unm.edu (Lazlo Nibble)
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 92 02:19:54 GMT
Subject: Re: Garage Bashing
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

cole@lea.csc.ncsu.edu (Robert Cole) writes:

> I've ordered from IG 2-3 times in the past and found both the prices and
> service reasonable (although I can only comment on items I purchased).
> For the items I got, I have yet to see a (significantly) cheaper price
> elsewhere.

Me too.  For what it's worth, IG carries a lot more stuff I'm interested
in, at prices that aren't particularly outlandish, and I've never had a
single problem with anything I've ordered from them.  (I think I can
survive life without C-Side's extensive selection of Rolling Stones
bootlegs, thanks.)

Like Robert, I've been listening to the anti-IG flak from the Love-Hounds
list for years . . . so what *exactly* is the beef?

--
Lazlo (lazlo@triton.unm.edu)