Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hounds of Love

From: quenelle@netcom.com (Chris Quenelle)
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 92 08:15:56 GMT
Subject: Re: Hounds of Love
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

mailrus!gatech!unf6.cis.unf.EDU!chall@uunet.uu.net (Citizen Bill) writes:
>On HOL the sound bite ( sampled ? ) "It's in the trees ! It's coming!"
>is taken from the film Curse of the Demon ( circa 56-58 U.S. title )
>starring Dana Andrews.
>Is this an old chestnut or a gem ???
>/cbh

Thanks!  I just heard this sound bite on an add on TNT, and I wanted to know
which movie it was from.  I wasn't previously sure if it was sampled
or not.  Even if it has already been noticed on this group, your post was
very timely.  Thanks!

Also, I strained to hear KaTe on the two German Peter Gabriel songs mentioned
here earlier.  I convinced myself I heard her voice in both songs. ;-)
Thanks for tip, <whomever-posted>!

--chris
--
@---@