Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: fiona_mcquarrie@mts.ucs.ualberta.ca
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 92 17:18:00 MDT
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Regarding Axl Rose :(- and his Kate-ish tattoo: I read somewhere that the
tattoo is of his ex-wife, Erin Everly, who is the daughter of Don Everly
of the Everly Brothers. She was the subject of "Sweet Child Of Mine".
I assume this is the same tattoo as the picture of Ms. Everly showed her
to have long dark hair....of course, Axl has so many it might be a
completely different one.
 Does anyone other than me wonder about how silly guys like Axl R. are going
to look when they
re 80 years old in an extended care facility with all these "death" "grunge"
"rock and roll
" sayings and pictures all over their arms?
 Fiona McQuarrie