Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: happy rhodes

From: jondr@sco.com (Desi The Three-Armed Wonder Comic)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1992 16:51:09 -0700
Subject: Re: happy rhodes
To: rec-music-gaffa@dkuug.dk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.com (News admin)

I am not pinky@milton.u.washington.edu (Robert Burbank).  I didn't say:
>anyone out there hear of happy rhodes?  we lheard a song on the local
>kate friendly station(KCMU, SEATTLE) the song was called words or something
>like that.  sounded just like katie.

AIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

(long time readers of r.m.gaffa will know what i'm talking about.)

so, have y'all heard "papua new guinea" by the future sound of london?  now
*that's* what i call music.  for some weird reason, it's turned up on the
_cool world_ soundtrack, but i liked it for *months* prior to that event, so
you know my hipness factor is still intact.  as if there was any doubt.

ciao kids...

--
Jon Drukman (God's personal DJ)                 uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
The dull chameleon fools no one.  The core of rhythm persists.