Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

latest Clannad album finally out

From: john@tessi.com (John Zimmer)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 92 12:25:51 PDT
Subject: latest Clannad album finally out

Clannad's _Anam_ was finally released here on Tuesday.  It includes
(unnecessarily, imho) "Harry's Game" -- "from the motion picture _Patriot
Games_" -- and the Bono duet from _Macalla_, "In a Lifetime".  I can only
figure the beancounters in charge made the decision to include them, since
these are readily available on previous albums.  Were these songs on the
UK/European versions?

The rest of the album is new material.  I've only heard part of it so far,
but that has been quite good.  More when I've listened to the rest.

John Zimmer                                    john@tessi.com

        Irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht!