Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Usenet News Account <news@harlqn.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1992 10:07:04 -0700
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: dem@caxton.harlqn.co.uk (David Miller)
Subject: what are u on about?
Sender: news@harlqn.co.uk (Usenet News Account)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1992 18:06:46 GMT

I'm really confused. I've found this r.m.gaffa group and
all they seem to do is witter on about some yodelling bints!

No talk about GAFFA at alll!!!!

My favoUrite is silver, but I'll use black onstage at a pinch.
You can't seem to get good ol' strong cloth gaffa these days.
The cloth part seems to have been watered down and plasticcyfied.

I've always used it for certain clothing and vehicle repairs
as well as kosher gig stuff.  I had a phase of using it for
LRP weaponary, but I've progressed to latex.

Any other gaffa artists out there?

DM
--
D.M.

David E. Miller	|   " I am assured that my       |  8th+177pts Warrior Priest
Harlequin Ltd	|    opinions are mine alone "   |  in the Guild of Elbereth
Cambs UK	|   'Discern Nature of Bug'      |  at Labryinthe, Chistlehurt