Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

She musT be, afTer all, She's here, Too...

From: mailrus!gatech!mit-eddie!media.mit.edu!kanarick@uunet.UU.NET (Craig M. Kanarick)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1992 09:25:48 -0700
Subject: She musT be, afTer all, She's here, Too...
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: mailrus!gatech!mit-eddie!media.mit.edu!news@uunet.UU.NET (USENET News System)

Well, I had anoTher KT "sighTing" lasT nighT.  I was aT home, minding my
own business, lisTening To my new _Give Peace a Dance 2: The ambienT
ColleKTion_ cd (which is one of The beTTer ambienT colleKTions around,
if you asK me).  imaging my suprise when aT The 4:50 marK of The lasT
TracK, "KalavaTi - remixes" , by _suns of arqa_, i hear Her voice!

Yup, ThaT's righT, _RocKeT's Tail_ is sampled and shows up aT 4:50 and
again aT 5:58.  Each of the samples are around 2 seKonds long.  I Knew
I really liKed ThaT TracK.  Now I Know why.

-- cmK
Craig M. Kanarick			"Do I love you?  Yes I love you.
					 All this talking...talking...
kanarick@media-lab.media.mit.edu	 is only bravado..."