Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hiya! & other tidbits

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1992 18:02:59 -0700
Subject: Re: Hiya! & other tidbits
To: rec-music-gaffa@chinet.chi.il.us
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <68703@apple.Apple.COM> cynthia@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Cynthia Rosas) writes:

>Okay, yak at ya'll later.  Hey, where's Vickie Mapes?  I haven't seen her
>post in here in ages.

Isn't that amazing? Both of us, after being away from the net for a long
time, show up again on the same day. People really *are* going to think
we're the same person! Alas, not true...I haven't been to Mexico since
I was 6 years old and Chris and I haven't yet had "benefit of clergy"
or whatever. Congratulations Cynthia!

I like Anne Archer too. I first saw her in _Lifeguard_ when it came out
in 1976 and she also made _Hero At Large_ (1980) worth seeing again and
again. I'm glad she's still acting and doing well.

Vickie