Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KmC song, played TA, played TSW

From: Ticket to RIDE <ukevc@mcl.mcl.ucsb.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1992 15:29:26 -0700
Subject: KmC song, played TA, played TSW
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Mailer: Elm [revision: 66.25]

hi-
as far as the Billy Bragg/Kirsty MacColl song goes, its resolved and thanks
to everyone who clued me in-- i played it (its BB, not PaulSimon) on my
show, its great to wrap up one of those mystery songs that has been knocking
around for 3 years.
---
i've played Tori Amos on the show and i like it reasonably well, but i would
have to hear the whole thing to really form an impression.
---
but hey!  I also played a thematic set... figure this out:
The Nation of Ulysses
Slowdive covering Syd Barrett's "Golden Hair"
and The Sensual World.

:)

kevin