Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "Oh, by the time you read this..."

From: nrc@cbemf.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Wed, 20 May 1992 10:59:15 -0700
Subject: Re: "Oh, by the time you read this..."
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>From article <67369@apple.Apple.COM>, by ANGELINE@MARY.FORDHAM.EDU:
>
> me and I'll be sad to lose it and not hear from people like Richard, Vickie,
> Jon, et cet.  Perhaps some day we'll connect in some other way.

Thanks, John.  Glad you've enjoyed your time here in the asylum.
Remember, you can always give The Big Sky a call and pick up the
latest NIXPUB listing to find a nearby net site.  If you have a high
speed modem you can even pick everything up from the The Big Sky on
a regular basis and not run up too outrageous a phone bill.

Good luck and have fun!

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com