Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Oh, by the time you read this..."

From: ANGELINE@MARY.FORDHAM.EDU
Date: Tue, 19 May 1992 18:51:29 -0700
Subject: "Oh, by the time you read this..."
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hey Hounds--
	well, my time at this school has finally drawn to a close and with it
my account...in a few days i shall be off this e-mail thingy.  I may not have
been the most active participant on the list (especially since my last few
posts never seem to have made it on the digest), but it has meant a lot to
me and I'll be sad to lose it and not hear from people like Richard, Vickie,
Jon, et cet.  Perhaps some day we'll connect in some other way.
                                            --John (still connected by the
                                                music...rolling the ball)