Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sarah McLachlan

From: GTP10@phx.cam.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 20 May 1992 02:54:31 -0700
Subject: Sarah McLachlan
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

This is just to offer thanks to all the people on this list who chatter about
great female artists in addition to KaTe.

On account of the occasional Sarah McLachlan postings I checked out Solace
and liked it enough to buy it. After many more listenings I decided I liked
it enough to want to hear her first album, so I got a friend in the USA to
send me it. It arrived yesterday. Wow! (To use a well-worn phrase) Even
better...

Geoff Parks

PS Do I get a prize for being the first person to mention Tori in this
   forum?