Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori's handedness

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Mon, 11 May 1992 09:07:26 -0700
Subject: Tori's handedness
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

Ed asked if Tori is left-handed.  Yes, she is- and left-footed too, as is
obvious when watching her play the piano, since she hits the pedals with
her left foot.  And when she signed my CD she had my Sharpie in her left
hand... :)

Hmmm... if I were willing to let the "Tori's a witch" thing go even farther
than I already have, I could make something out of this, and her red hair,
too.  Many people throughout history have been burned as witches for being
left-handed and/or having red hair.  It's the mark of the Devil, you know!

:)
  |Meredith Tarr                      "Get to the point you sappy wimps|
  |Wesleyan University                 I haven't got a lifetime        |
  |Middletown, CT                      Simplicity is beauty            |
  |USA, Earth                          Are there poets less sublime?"  |
  |mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu                            -Happy Rhodes   |