Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori's handedness

From: nmehl@rm105serve.sas.upenn.edu (Nathan J. Mehl)
Date: Tue, 12 May 1992 11:16:57 -0700
Subject: Re: Tori's handedness
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@noc2.dccs.upenn.edu

In article <66915@apple.Apple.COM> MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU writes:
>Hmmm... if I were willing to let the "Tori's a witch" thing go even farther
>than I already have, I could make something out of this, and her red hair,
>too.  Many people throughout history have been burned as witches for being
>left-handed and/or having red hair.  It's the mark of the Devil, you know!

Er, she may be naturally left-handed, but if that hair is anything other
than a dye job, I'll eat my terminal.

I know redheads.  I've worked with redheads.  She's no redhead. :-)

------------Nathan J. Mehl---------------(nmehl@pennsas.upenn.edu)------
It's the little touches that make a future solid enough to be destroyed.