Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU
Date: Thu, 7 May 1992 18:14:43 -0700
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: zy5y@helga9.acc.Virginia.EDU (Comrade Yang)
Subject: Re: female vocalists
Sender: usenet@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU
Date: Fri, 8 May 1992 01:14:39 GMT

Thomas F. Neely writes:
>discovery of Kate was an absolute high point.  I first heard
>"Wuthering Heights" while driving down Interstate 81 near
>Bristol, VA, and nearly drove off the road.  (Had to be a
>college station in that neck of the woods.)  Along those lines,

	Got to know the name kate bush about two years ago, my roommate
was a big fan of her works.
	Hard to say which one of her songs is my favorite. It was like
last october or something a girl I liked much told me she was getting
married, years ago I remember she flirted a lot and things... and the
next day I had to drive up to NY, so I made a tape of the first three
tracks on `never for ever' and hit the road. Remember I felt so wierd,
felt like free, and free to do anything, and... :-) blow away, or blown
away it was like.
	Bought the amos album about a month ago after reading some
discussion in this group and when a local shop had a close out sale.
Liked the music, but I am having the morning fog disc in the cd player
again...