Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah & Enya on ABC

From: dstuedeman@sunwest2.West.Sun.COM (Donna Stuedeman - Sun HR AA)
Date: Wed, 6 May 1992 10:34:28 -0700
Subject: Re: Sarah & Enya on ABC
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Cc: donnalee@live105.West.Sun.COM

> BTW, *when* does ABC broadcast _In Concert_ ??

FYI, I tried to record last week's episode of _In Concert_
The local TV guide said it would be on ABC at 1am and it
would be an hour long.  The show didn't start until after
1:30.  I'm not certain if this had to do with special news
episodes regarding the LA riots (I live in the Bay Area so
we saw *a lot* of news coverage).  But thought you might
want to know that the time was not congruent with the TV
guide.  If you're going to record the show, you may want to
plan accordingly.

-Donna