Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah & Enya on ABC

From: kyrlidis@athena.mit.edu (Angelos Kyrlidis)
Date: Tue, 5 May 1992 14:58:07 -0700
Subject: Re: Sarah & Enya on ABC
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@athena.mit.edu (News system)

In article <66622@apple.Apple.COM> tessi!john@nosun.West.Sun.COM (John Zimmer) writes:

>According to the local listings, this Friday (5/8/92) ABC's _In Concert_
>will feature both Sarah McLachlan *and* Enya.  Anybody heard anything more
>about the one with Tori?

Enya, **IN CONCERT**????? This I will have to see! I thought she doesn't/hasn't
performed her stuff live. hmmm. Maybe it's Sarah & Tori. Definitely worth
watching just for Sarah (Go Sarah, Go Sarah). Any idea which concert will be
shown? I missed the SF one last week because I was caught *in* the riot on
my way to Bimbo's but saw the looting on Market St.  up close! :(
And missed the chance to meet ectophiles/love-hounds attending the concert.
At least I saw her in Boston.

BTW, *when* does ABC broadcast _In Concert_ ??

Angelos
|'My ears have parasites'-hApPy RhOdEs|