Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos reviewed by _US_ magazine

From: nrc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Wed, 6 May 1992 01:03:23 -0700
Subject: Tori Amos reviewed by _US_ magazine
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Melissa D. Caldwell) writes:

> Senecon usenet@Apple.COM
> Originator: wisner@wiretap.Spies.COM
>
> The following article appeared in the May issue of _US_
[etc]

I've checked the mail logs and only one copy of this article left
The Big Sky.  Looks like something went wrong out in net land.  I
hope this isn't yet another Love-Hounds multiple posting festival
getting warmed up!

				"Now I wanna
				 Be your dog"

				   - Kate Bush
				     "The Lost Joan Jett Covers"

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US