Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori Amos reviewed by _US_ magazine

From: mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Melissa D. Caldwell)
Date: Mon, 4 May 1992 20:20:23 -0700
Subject: Re: Tori Amos reviewed by _US_ magazine
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

rufus@cis.umassd.edu (Rui N Campos) writes:

> In <66519@apple.Apple.COM> mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Melissa D. Caldwell) wri

_US_ review of _LIttle Earthquakes_ deleted

> This reminds me of a review of Kate Bush's TSW in Time Magazine.  It said
> that this was yet another album of fake emotion and histrionics!  Talk about
> being way off the mark. Histrionics is not a word that I would use describing
> Kate.  Oh well, Geniuses are rarely appreciated in their lifetimes.

I must have missed that review.  Do you still have that issue
of Time, and if so would you please post the article?

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us