Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: midge ure

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1992 09:02:40 -0700
Subject: Re: midge ure
To: w@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

In article <66206@apple.Apple.COM>, stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte
Stern) writes:

> Not only would I very strongly recommend Pure to anyone on this list,
> but also, if anyone has any info/knowledge about Midge Ure, I would
> be interested to hear it.

Well, he comes from Glasgow, used to front Ultravox, was quite
instrumental in the Live Aid event and wears (or used to) his
sideboards long and pointy, like Del Palmer. In fact, it would be
interesting to find out which came first, Midge's or Del's......

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,      electric mail: s.telford@ed.ac.uk
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK.