Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Requests for Tori

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1992 09:10:09 -0700
Subject: Re: Requests for Tori
To: w@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

In article <66334@apple.Apple.COM>, lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi) writes:

> Someone mentioned they requested a song during one of Tori's
> performances....just out of curiousity has anyone else made requests and
> were they accomodated? Has anyone suggested a Kate song?? Does anyone dare
> me to do so when Tori plays here in San Diego?? (boy I'm nervy!)

At her Edinburgh gig, somebody asked her to sing "Girl" (the only one
on the album she didn't), but she explained that she never could learn
how to play it - the recording on LE was a strictly one-off
performance - she said something about her boyfriend going away and
leaving the tape running without telling her, and she just came up
with it.

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,      electric mail: s.telford@ed.ac.uk
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK.