Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oleta Adams

From: finley@lambda.uleth.ca (Kent Finley)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1992 10:00:35 -0700
Subject: Oleta Adams
To: Love-Hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I know Oleta Adams released a song called "Get Here", I think shortly
after the Tears for Fears stint.  It mentioned various modes of
transportation, then "I don't care how you get here, just get here if
you can."  I also saw an interview with her on Much Music, during
which she sang (unaccompanied!) Elton John's "Don't Let the Sun Go Down
On Me," but I don't think this is what wound up on "Two Rooms" (which I
haven't bought yet).

Kent Finley            | "I want to be a lawyer, I want to be a scholar,
P.O.Box 2081           |  but I really can't be bothered,
Lethbridge, Alberta    |  Ooh just gimme it quick, gimme it,
CANADA      T1J 4K6    |  gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme."
finley@lambda.uleth.ca |                  --Kate Bush, "Sat in Your Lap"