Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RUTH question

From: v129j6ed@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (I am not a Merry man.)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1992 11:14:00 -0700
Subject: RUTH question
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.41
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@acsu.buffalo.edu

can anyone tell me the signifigance of a Bow and Arrow with "running up
that hill"? I have seen the video, where at the end, she is imitating
pulling back an arrow, and on the 12' single, she has a set, ready to
fire.

"Groovy!" - Ash "Evil Dead II : Dead By Dawn" (1987)
"Fans are interesting things. Rush fans just can't comprehend why the
rest of the world doesn't like Rush. REM fans consider the rest of the world
beneath their social level to notice. Kate Bush fans love the rest of the
world, and the world loves them, but spend long nights plotting to knife
one another."                    --Richard Darwin
                                   Richard Darwin #33, "Gradenza"
"It's Nothing.  It's just a private joke between me and whoever is going to
be my analyst."  - Cary Grant "Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House" (1948)
v129j6ed@ubvms
The KaTeFan(tm)