Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: NNTP server account <usenet@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1992 19:42:55 -0700
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: hamm@weejordy.physics.mun.ca (Craig Hamm)
Subject: Go Sarah Go
Sender: usenet@morgan.ucs.mun.ca (NNTP server account)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1992 02:42:54 GMT

	I've been away from reading this group for a while, but I'm
	really pleased to see so much discussion about someone from
	my home city, Halifax Nova Scotia, namely Sarah McLachlan.

	In fact, I went to her High School, unfortuneately about 2
	years ahead of her.  But, I listen to her music, and it ranks
	high.  I'm glad to see the martimes producing new talent
	obtaining international acclaim, like Anne Murray, but
	something a little more my speed/taste.  Everybody seems
	to come out of London England, or New York etc.

	She is great, no matter where she came from, keep on
	listening !!

	Craig Hamm