Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: USENET News System <news@dmi.ens.fr>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1992 05:17:16 -0700
To: rec-music-gaffa@corton.inria.fr

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: espie@basilic.ens.fr (Marc Espie)
Subject: Tori Amos: info wanted
Sender: news@ens.fr (USENET News System)
Date: Fri, 1 May 92 12:17:11 GMT

I just discovered Tori Amos about a week ago. That damn album just can't
leave my CD player now :-). Needless to say, there's a lot of discussion
I missed... not being interested when it happened.

So I've got some questions:

- I got the album `little earthquakes', and two mini CDs, each with four tracks,
beginning with Winter. I don't remember all the titles off hand, but one has
a rendering of Angie as the second track, and the other ends with a song
titled Sweet Dreams. Is this what everybody here refers to as `CD 5' or
is there anything else I should be looking for ?

- I've seen some concert dates for Germany. Is the tour going to get through
France ? Any schedule ? As much as I hate it, I'm afraid I can't
afford the time nor the money to get to Germany right now.

Hope these are not too obvious questions. Try to answer thru e-mail, as these
might not be too relevant for everybody. I'll summarize if needed.
--
     Marc Espie (espie@ens.fr)
`In Unix, no one can hear you scream.