Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: NETnews <news@cis.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1992 11:46:57 -0700
To: rec-music-gaffa@cis.ohio-state.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: bilbo@cis.ohio-state.edu (William H Stoner III)
Subject: Ladyslipper
Sender: news@cis.ohio-state.edu (NETnews        )
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1992 18:46:53 GMT

Hullo,

First does anyone out there have a Ladyslipper catalouge?  If so could you
look and see if they have any In Tua Nua and e-mail me?  I'm trying to find
some more B-sides have 3 right now and they are great.  Many thanks...

Ob KT:  Has anybody else out there seen the "French" Box Set.  It is lavander
fake rapping and has TKI, NFE, and I think HoL.  It does only have 3cds and
it is stampped EMI france.  Anyone have details?

bilbo