Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Robyn Drops By

From: nrc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1992 12:26:43 -0700
Subject: Robyn Drops By
To: gaffa@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us

Tracy Robyn Somerville dropped by The Big Sky for the first time in
ages a couple of weeks ago.  She asked me to pass this along:

> New Kate Bush jewellry out...of the new Kate Bush symbol...handmade
> silver:  Earrings and pendant.  $90.00/set Cdn.
> Please let everyone know.

She didn't mention a contact but I assume that you could inquire through
the address for "Still Breathing" (which I don't have handy).  You
could mail her at robyn@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us but I've no idea when
she might pick up her mail again.

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US