Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Natalie King Stole?

From: cynthia@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1992 18:49:13 -0700
Subject: Natalie King Stole?
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Um, somehow I goofed and couldn't quote the original but Vince Murphy
wrote about various covers of some of Kate's songs, and referred to
Natalie Cole as Natalie "I SOld Out My Dad For A Buck" Cole, I think it
was.  I don't really think that's fair.  It's a beautiful CD, the songs
are exquisitely and lovingly done, and I think the public was ready to
hear such a collection.  I belive Ms. COle certainly meant it as a
tribute to her father, as opposed to any "sell-out for a buck" intentions
that you and others may like to attribute to her.
Okie dokie, later,

Cynthia

----
Cynthia Rosas
cynthia@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US
{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)

"I can bitch, I can bitch, cause I'm better than you!"